Night Of Hope (Impact Team Registration)
Night of Hope is an event, outside the four walls of our building, set up to reach a wider audience for Jesus. By having a well known speaker that is appealing to Christians and non-Christians alike, we will have a platform to preach the Gospel openly and freely in a venue that is easily accessible and less overwhelming than a church.
When we meet Jesus, our lives are changed forever. We receive life — and we desire for others to receive it as well! Night of Hope will thrive on it’s volunteers: those who take great pleasure in opening the door for others to experience Jesus. There are a few ways for you to serve and be a part of making this event happen.
Sign up to make a difference, we need your help!
- IMPACT TEAM - Often the first faces guests will see when they arrive, these volunteers who help to greet, host and create a seamless, welcoming experience for all the attendees. They set the tone for the rest of their experience at the event.
- RESOURCES TEAM - Providing information and serving at the product tables for all artists, guests and sponsors present at the event.
- PRAYER TEAM - With an event of this magnitude, we are asking for prayers before, during and after the event. We are believing for God to move in our community and reach people who may have never heard the gospel before.
- SPONSOR SOURCING TEAM -Whether you can help support this event financially or simply help us FIND other sponsors, we need all hands on deck to seek out businesses and individuals who share our passion to reach the lost for Jesus in our community.
- PRODUCTION TEAM - Assist with any aspect of AVL, Social Media, Etc.